2.24.2009

An Update

So here's a quick update on what's going on in the Jr. Platts home:

Micah is an amazing hubby! The treadmill got to me, and I now have a stress fracture in my right foot :( boo. But he's been so supportive, and he'll carry me wherever we go- the crutches hurt after awhile.

We've been doing so good saving our money, we are leaving to Key West in about 2 weeks and so we've really cut down on the eating out, and movie outings. It hasn't been at all bad though, and i think that we've realized we really don't need it!!

School is keeping us busy and Micah is graduating this Spring! We then will be down in SLC area, yeah!

That's just a quick update, i'll have Micah jump on and say a few things too!

3 comments:

Chad and Mindy said...

hey sorry about your foot again. I didn't know you were a blogger. I will add you to our list. Love ya

abichristi said...

ouch! Will your foot be ready for the beach? If not I'll carry you!!

Brit said...

so fun to have you two over yesterday!!!! hope your foot heals quickly, Nawni.