7.13.2009

Happy Birthday to....me!!

It was a busy 22nd Birthday for me this year! It started out with breakfast with my Grandma, Aunt, Dad and sister. Me and Grandma Afton share the same birthday, so it was technically our day.
Here's me and Grandma Afton: Can the day start with ice cream?! I believe so.

I then had to head down to attend a bridal shower for one of my great friends Jacque (our wedding photographer turned friend), and I had missed a baby shower for our other friends, Abby and Dewey C. the week before. But the cute lil' guy had already shown up, here's Dean Christiansen, so adorable!!!!


Micah's parents spoiled with dinner that night, they like to spoil ;), and I headed back home. I was so tired!

So it was a busy and great 22nd birthday...man I feel old now ;) ha ha.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!!! I know what you mean by 22 seeming old. I'll turn 22 in October and it makes me feel ancient! I know it's not that old...but it is! :)

The Marcheschis said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Would have celebrated with you if we were there! Miss you guys tons!

Ellen Oates said...

Happy Birthday Girl! I am glad you had a good day. I miss you too. I have no idea where you live out there and I know you are so busy too. I am glad you had a fun family to celebrate with!