8.22.2009

A Horrible Misunderstanding.

So I was watching a movie last night around 9 thirty Arizona time, and I receive a phone call from a strange number. I let it go to voicemail and get a message. It's a deputy from the Cache County Sheriff's office. His voice sounded very serious as if something horrible had happened asking me to call him through dispatch as soon as i possibly could. My mind is going crazy did Tawni get hurt? is she OK? did she get in an accident? I was thinking worst case scenario planning how I could get back to Logan; flights logistics. You can all imagine what I was going through.
So I finally get a hold of the officer, and he tells me that my dogs are barking and there have been some complaints. . . . . . . . I mean he could have told me that in the message. So I started laughing and told him our killer dogs would allow him to enter the backyard once if he uses a secret German word to calm them down, Puppy, allowing him to put them in the kennel for the night just this once.


Here are the perpetrators mug shots I'm sure these will grace the cover of some tabloids somewhere next to other celebrities getting their stripes Ha Ha Ha. So after some funny phone calls back and forth we were able to get our viscous animals under control. Ha ha ha ha. I'm glad that the Logan officers were able to protect and serve.

3 comments:

The Platt's said...

i feel so bad for our neighbors!!! I'm a bad puppy mommy!!

K S & R said...

haha That is a funny story! What criminals!

Taylor, Jeniece, Baby Kayana said...

This is awesome! You should just have your new friends Taylor and Jeniece pet sit next time! Are you back yet??