1.02.2011

Christmas Party

I feel like a "grown up" when I think when I graduated High School (all 5 1/2 years ago!) But when the Holidays come around we try to all get together, because most of us are in Cache Valley.

Here we have (from top left) Ryon Bingham, Kirk Bingham, and Shaughnessy Bingham, Isla Platt, Kristi Jensen, Kyson Benson, Kyler Benson, Chase Ferrara, and Cassandra. ( Bottom left) Ashley (my sis), Kairie, Me, Teana, and Heidi Benson.
The kids behaved themseleves great, Kairie was figuring out that sharing could be fun...sometimes.

All the gals: Teana, Kristi, Heidi, Tawni, Isla, Lindsey, Shaughnessy.


The guys: Chase, Kyler, Kirk, Travee (my brother), and Scott.


Shaughnessy can tell you how many faces Kirk does in pictures. She rarely can get a "normal" one from him ;)

Lindsey and Scott Kirby:



We had such a great time catching up and just chatting the night away! Merry Christmas 2011!

1 comment:

Jake and Lena B. said...

Oh I missed the party!!! Can we have the next one in Cali?!?! ;)