5.16.2011

My Mother's Day 2011

I hope all you momma's got spoiled last Sunday! Micah and Isla did a great job!

We decided to add 4 children to our family the past week (the reason for my absence):



I am for sure now that 5 children are not in our future ;) ha ha. Goodness gracious! That was one crazy week. Our "children" were 8, 7, 5, 3, and 7 months. My schedule was packed with naps, food, soccer, baseball, dance, piano lessons, and the dreaded laundry and cleaning!

I gained a new appreciation for my momma's with kids close in age ;) But micah made sure to spoil me yesterday with some brunch and pink gerber daisies for my week of hard work.

SO I GOT A NEW WASHER AND DRYER!!!! I never thought I would ask for appliances, but man-oh-man I wanted a set reallllllyyyy bad. So Micah obliged and I couldn't be more happier doing laundry...well atleast for the next 2 months or so ;)

My brothers Ryan and Travis came down for a night out to the movie THOR! New celebrity crush of Chris Hemsworth.It was a really loud guy movie, but I'd watch it again ;)


My brothers decided they had to dress-up. Isla isn't sure of these two uncles sometimes...


And Isla decided to start getting up on all fours and wiggle her way to ALMOST crawling ;) insert bittersweet tears here.

She's just been amazing lately. She's in that mood of always wanting to observe, learn, and touch. She get's so frustrated that her legs and hands are moving fast enough to crawl all over. But she'll practice so hard, then hurry and roll on over to what she wants.


Ugh. I seriously just want to squeeze her and kiss her all day long lately. She's just growing so much, and before you know it she'll be running around playing with friends {leaving mommy in the dust}


I just observe all your kiddos on "blogworld" and see how fast they've grown - and I just want to stop time and enjoy every little growing moment of Isla.


But anywho, happy momma's day to all the momma's in my life, hope you had a great one!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my word that must've been crazy with 5 kids! You are super mom! :)

That last picture of Isla is hilarious! She is such a cutie.