6.23.2009

Father's Day 2009

It was a good Father's Day! Dad had to work the swing shift that night (the machines were not cooperating) and he got home around 8 a.m. I had brought the presents up and then moved them, he came looking around for me asking "Hey! Where did my presents go?!" ha ha.

Here's what he got:
Golf shirt, and shorts.

Family Picture Framed and a vinyl saying" Family, one of God's masterpieces.

After breakfast we, of course, went golfing!!!

On the way up to the Club we kept smelling something gross...my dad had stepped in some poop somewhere, GROSS!!!


It was cloudy and raining when we started so we had dressed for rain...it turned out sunny and warm!

I got to hang the picture up and put up the vinyl just last night.


1 comment:

Carly said...

where's your dad work? just curious