10.12.2009

OoooooOOooooOOOO This is Halloween

So Tawni was being a stinker pouting about me going to the gym
and not being able to go to a punkin patch and pick pumpkins.
So I hurried home and got ready and took her to an amazing spot
on 90th South and State Street.

We arrived with pumpkins galore, and me looking daring as
the incredible search was about to take place.
So I teamed up with my sidekick
(or vice versa as she always says yeah yeah yeah)
and we were off!!!!
Side Kick

We looked and looked found funny pictures and a crazy bat
and a scarecrow with hardly any brains.
After searching and avoiding most of the evil creatures
There It Was!!!!!!
The Butt Pumpkin!! Glorious and Wondrous to behold!!!
As you can see it has a toosh there on the back
ha ha ha we laughed for a while about that
So much in fact Tawni Kissed it ha ha ha ha ha hilarious!
BuTT wait it wasn't over. The evil pumkin carney folk put a spell
on Tawni and I, pitting us against each other,
forcing us to battle in the Evil Obstacle Course of DEATH!!
The only way to break the curse
(and win a $1 dollar bet from the carney)
was to beat Tawni and exit victorious.
Fortunately I was able to subdue the wicked evil enchanted Tawni
and exited the champion
forever releasing her from the Pumpkin Haze!!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!



No comments: