10.07.2009

Update & The Boys

Eeeww....i love seeing these types of carved pumpkins. But this is seriously how I feel right now. I can honestly say I really don't like Fall. This is round two for me and the stomach flu/cold. And if you all know me, I am NOT a happy camper when I am sick.

Here is the boys, from left to right, micah, blake, bill, and mike (mike is bill's brother, and is visiting this past weekend). Micah, Blake, and Bill all work at Auto Owner's Insurance, and they have become best buds these past few weeks. Blake has now started calling me "Mom" cause I always have food and dessert for them.

Here is micah and blake, they seriously are two of a kind. They are singing right now. I have also learned that they have a big appetite, because they are big boys. Blake calls Micah "Dad" because Micah knows random things off the top of his head, like a dad does. They have also started working out together, Blake played for Oregon State as an Offensive Lineman, and he also knows some sort of weird word that I can't spell, gzit-zoo....something like that.
Bill is what holds these two wanderers to the ground. He is the more "responsible" one of the group. But he's the most ticklish guy I have ever met! He obviously didn't have any mean uncles to tickle it out of him when he was little. He also hates pictures taken of him, and doesn't like green food. So whenever I make a casserole, or something with veggies in it, I leave a section "green-free".


Tika and the love of her ball. She loves these balls that we found at Ikea for $1.99, 6 months ago! These are seriously the best, she usually tears balls up within 2 weeks of having them, but these have lasted. She will never share with Stumpy, and she has to have both of them right by her at all times (the other ball is behind her). But she can't fit them both in her mouth, so this is a problem when "Daddy" and "Mommy" try and take them from her.

No comments: