9.23.2011

Big Boy Toys!!!

Every now and then Tawni lets me get on the blog and post something fun for me. This last week was exactly that! Our anniversary was awesome we had a babysitter went and saw "The Help" laughed and cried. Ate sushi, shopped, bought little toddler tom's shoes as a gift for Isla, on our day.... Parenthood right?


All in all it was a blast!

Today though was Guy Time! My dad and I had been planning this for a while and finally got our chance. I've been working on Grandpa's old Landcruiser for ages and finally got it running and doing great! So we got it painted. It looks unreal!!!!!
Those of you who have not followed here is the progression.
 This is me at age 3 in front of the Coyote. I learned to drive in it.
 This is how it spent the winter, not moving much.

 Got it running but looks were a little rough.



Now it looks great!!!!!

Thanks again to my sweethear! and our cute baby! They were tons of help.


Here is the link to my build if you want to read more!




No comments: