11.07.2011

Utah State Fair


We have had the best Summer with baby Isla....so much fun that I may have neglected our blog! So much has happened, so I better start catching up. One of our favorite times was going to the Utah State Fair with our great friends the Zurns.

We enjoyed the animals, riding ponies, corn on the cob - isla is in love with corn on the cob, it keeps her entertained for about an hour - going down the giant yellow slide, and i LOVE the tilt-a-whirl, so micah indulged me and he bought us some tickets to go on it. I pretty much giggled the whole time I was on it!

Isla has been growing up so much and is such a big girl - more on that later!

1 comment:

K S & R said...

Only sick, twisted people enjoy the tilt a whirl ;) haha Can I just say that it is ridiculous how adorable and grown up Isla is getting???? Oh my heck. what a doll! Her cheeser by the pumpkin is the best!