5.11.2009

Love for the DI...

I started my class today and was hating life when I found out that a used textbook for the class was atleast $98. So I was at the craft store and decided that I would swing by the Deseret Industries to see if they had any flowers that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
So I started to browse around the store and I went to see if they had any baby items for Ashley, and I found a Fisher Price sounds and lights monitor for $2, and everything works!!!
Then I was in the book aisle, and I found a pregnancy book for $1, and then I looked down (the heavens opened up, and angels started to sing) my economics book that I was looking for was RIGHT THERE!! for...wait for it....ONE DOLLAR!!!!
My thanks to the Deseret Industries for making this all happen!!!

4 comments:

Ellen Oates said...

Go DI! You gotta love it when you get a smokin' deal like that!

Brit said...

brilliant! you must be living right, Tawni! Now, what are you going to do with the $97 that you saved??? :)

Daniel said...

yay for D.I.!! I just bought a ton of awesome cheap stuff for decorating El's room there and it was sweet!

knitress of the night said...

i swear everyone finds sweet things at the d.i. i try, but i have never had any success.