5.29.2009

It's been forever!

So sorry about the long wait! We just got so busy, and then I have just been in this "blah" mood lately!
But enough about me, more about Micah!!! Micah got a job offer from Auto-Owners Insurance agency! It was such an exciting day, I was on the phone outside, and I come in to find Micah dancing around excitedly (of course speaking very professional) and just giving me his cheesiest smile with the thumbs up sign!
So Micah will start training June 13 in Mesa, AZ. I will sadly be staying here to do some school :(
But that's the way things have got to be!
Good job to Micah!

3 comments:

K S & R said...

Congrats you guys! That's awesome!

Carly said...

Hey Tawny! Send me an email(carly_lynn_089@hotmail.com) & I'll send you an invite to view our blog. I'm going to add you to my list of blogging friends. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

Hi Micah and Tawni! Thanks for telling us about your cute blog Micah! We're so excited for you guys and the new job!!! We want to move back to Salt Lake too! We hope it all goes well! We'd love to get together sometime-someplace other than Sam's Club :-)