5.03.2009

We are so excited that Micah got to go to Sadie Hawkins this year...
He had a really fun time with his cute date Ryan Jensen.
Who picked out matching sweaters. This really brings out the eyes. Ok really what happened: Ryan purchased his sweater from Banana Republic for our wedding in 2007, purchase price: more than Kenny wants to know.
I (Tawni) was walking around the outlets in Park City and stopped in Van Heusen to see what they had on sale, I saw this sweater and really liked it..
Purchase Price: $8
I was excited to show Ryan what I had got Micah, and as I pulled it out Ryan just looked at me like I was a moron for not noticing that he had the same sweatshirt.
Now Ryan and Micah enjoy long walks on Hyrum Dam beach, and spending a rainy day inside their reading nook. Nothing beats New England style clam chowder, and a new romance novel to read by the fire.