12.16.2009

♥ Micah David Richard Platt ♥

12.15.1983 @ 6:27 p.m.

One amazing guy was born (I'm sure Gaye will agree) in a snowstorm!

When I first met Micah he was a Junior at Utah State University, and he was CRAZY! Crazy fun. I never met someone that was so energetic, loud, helpful, opinionated, and I didn't think that I would get along with him. But after two years of on and off dating, we were married.

He is 26 years old! So I was joking around with him yesterday:

Me: "Babe, you're an oldie! If you were a Senior in highschool, I would have been a Freshman. I'm jail bait!"

So in honor of his birthday here's 26 reasons why he's amazing (in no particular order):

1. He knows the most random things. Like what the Declaration of Independence says.
2. He's a morning person. One of us has to be.
3. He's athletic. Rugby, Lacrosse, Water Polo, Swimming, Football, Snowboarding.
4. He can make friends anywhere.
5. He HATES waking me up early in the morning, but will if I ask him to.
6. He puts his dishes in the sink.
7. He can lift very heavy objects. His nickname is "Forklift" in my family.
8. He is always eager to help anybody in need.
9. He has a strong testimony of the church.
10. He's a great public speaker.
11. He keeps his Jeep clean.
12. He can't wait to be a dad.
13. He gives me a kiss every morning, after I get home from work, and right before we go to bed
14. He knows ALOT of songs. He's a walking jukebox.
15. He's a college graduate.
16. He's a great cook. I said it once already, but one of us has to be.
17. He surprises me with cute notes, flowers, and cards.
18. He gives me leg and back rubs when I've had a bad day.
19. He takes care of the dogs every morning.
20. He never complains that I don't iron his clothes enough.
21. He is such a hard worker in everything he does: school, church, relationships.
22. He has a great sense of style.
23. He loves to travel and see new things.
24. He is always concerned about how I'm doing.
25. He is so positive in life, always looking at the glass half-full.
26. He chose me to be his wife :)

He had a great birthday, I had a coworker of Micah's decorate his cubicle, surprised him by taking him out to lunch, he got some great presents (work shoes, tie, cuff links, charger station) and then out to Texas Roadhouse for some yummy dinner.

I love him and everything he does for our little family, I can't wait (well I can for a little bit more) for him to be a dad, I can't wait to see him after a long days of work, and I especially can't wait for more birthdays with Micah!

2 comments:

K S & R said...

He really is a walking jukebox! haha Cute post Tawn! Happy Birthday Micah!

Brit said...

I believe all of them except #2...I'd have to see it to believe it!

yes, Micah is one heck of a guy and I'm so glad he's my bro!

Happy Birthday (again!) Buddy!!!!!