12.23.2009

Santa Baby!

All you photographers out there, don't flinch too much at some mistakes! Lately I've been trying to figure out this darn Photoshop stuff. It's frustrating for sure, and you can only watch YouTube Tutorials so many times, and when it still isn't doing what it's suppose to, I get lots of satisfaction from pushing the close button.

So luckily I have a niece that will pose for me...ok ok ok, she really doesn't have a choice, and Ashley wasn't around at the time, so out came my Fujifilm camera and her Santa hat.



Getting a hang of it, thank goodness for Youtube and the book "Photoshop for Dummies". I'm looking at investing in a good camera that will allow me to get macro shots, and a quicker response time for rapid shots. But that requires money. Darn. Out of luck there.

2 comments:

K S & R said...

cute cute! Good job Tawn!

brooke said...

those look great! what a precious baby!!