2.11.2010

best hubby EVER.


Seriously. Best huby ever. I got an early Valentine's Day present this year. Micah threw me a bag and I pulled out a shirt that said "German Sign Language", I didn't really get it, until I looked in the bottom of the bag and found these lil' guys:

Yep, you guessed it, I got my white car!!! I was so excited we jumped right in and took it for a spin!


(P.S. This is Micah, Nobody had any Idea this was going to happen. ha ha ha Look at the surprised face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


2007 Jetta S 2.5

Thank you baby!! I'm too excited to write, so I'm going to go calm down and go for a ride!




6 comments:

Taylor, Jeniece, Baby Kayana said...

Oh that is so awesome! Your new car is so cute! Have fun rollin on the freeway!

ren said...

YaY!!! Suprises are the best! Love the new ride! So super cute!!! Good move Micah!

K S & R said...

Yea for the new car!! Good secret keeping Micah! I bet you look hot in it Tawn! Your childhood stories made me laugh so hard! I believe every word! haha Happy Valentines Day!

Dana said...

Whoa, GO MICAH!!!! Talk about an AWESOME surprise!!! Enjoy it Tawni, you deserve it!

abichristi said...

In response to childhood memories: always knew you two were trouble makers!

And you definitely had a super V-day! Volkswagen on Valentines!!! Can't wait to see it!

Wes and Dani said...

Yeah, iStickies? SO over-rated. :)