2.25.2010

the olympics

FYI: the logo for the 2010 olympics logo is based on the Inukshuk (stone landmark or cairn) built for the Northwest Territories Pavilion at Expo 86 and donated to the City of Vancouver after the event. It is now used as a landmark on English Bay Beach.

To me it looks like a marshmallow man. Or Gumby.

We've had a lot of fun these past nights watching the olympics! Gaye and I got so anxious when we watched the men's 500m speed skate last night! And poor Lindsay Vonn for crashing, but do they really need to keep on showing the image over and over again?! Her knee into her chin was hurtful to watch!

On another note, I went into the dentist again to see what's going on with my tooth (3rd time) the one I got a root canal on. It seems the infection hasn't broken up yet, and they will have to go in through the gums to get to the tip and get it. Bummer. I'm just ready for this to be done.

No comments: