8.05.2010

Missing Him

You can call me a lil' girl. But I miss my hubby! He's only been gone for a day now, but it seems like forever. He went to Priest camp to Southern Utah to hike the subway (it's near the narrows) until late Saturday night.

I miss him doing silly stupid things that keep us up until midnight or later, even though we get up to work at 6:30 or 7 am the next day.

My lower back and feet miss his massages!

My phone at work misses his calls during the day. Even if it's not to talk to me.

Baby Isla misses his pokes and voice through my belly...ok maybe not, he likes to antagonize her already by rudely yelling at her, and poking her awake.

My tummy misses his cooking (yes he's the better cook in our relationship)

I know that it may seem silly missing him only after a day, and some people have to go weeks, or months without seeing their spouse. But I do miss him.

So now what to do at nights when I get home from work?! Hmmm organize, laundry, and ironing sounds good to me.

No comments: