11.30.2010

Child Labor??

Isla's personality has started to come out! It's so much fun to be around her when she is being silly and talking to me.


Usually she's sleeping when I'm at work, but lately she's been staying awake a little longer to see what all the commotion is about upstairs. So when she's crying and being fussy we bring her upstairs for a little bit, because sometimes she just wants to be by mommy :)

Helping mommy answer the phone:

Mommy: "Platt Insurance Agency, how can I help you?

Isla: Cooing and Aaahing

10 min later.... Ok Ok, I'm done talking on the phone, I'll greet people as they come in! Let me sit up like a big girl so I can see the door.


30 min later...Wow working is hard work, time for a power nap!




Here's a peek at what Isla likes to talk about:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so sweet!

K S & R said...

too cute! You're both looking great and it sounds like it too! Love you! Can't wait to see you Sunday! :)