11.01.2010

I'm back!

It's been exactly a month since our lil' bundle of squeaks joined us! And yes, I've been resting and have been a mommy, and slacking on my blogging, facebook, homework, housework, etc. But I'm back!

Isla and I started work again today, and she's been doing great (so far) down in the basement sleeping. She slept for 5 hours last night!! I woke up after 3 and wondered what was going on...

We've been up to Logan twice so far, and she's done amazing. I think she likes the uncles and grandpa who dotes on her in the wee hours of the night/morning (they all work grave or swing shift) so she was happy to have someone holding her that was wide awake too.

We attended our first sacrament meeting with success, just a big burp in the middle of someone's testimony.

Micah and I are now trained to function on minimal sleep. She trained us good ;)

But it's amazing at how when I was home all day long nothing would get done. Well..until 30 minutes before Micah was going to come home I tidied up just a bit :) But now I'm energized to get her room all organized, and our master bedroom.

So now I have to catch up on all my other blogging friends to see what has happened in the past month!

1 comment:

ren said...

Hey Tawni! How are you guys? You haven't blogged in a while, I hope everything is going good for you!! I sent you a text last week to hangout, but you must've been busy. We'll have to get together after Thanksgiving, if you guys are free? Hope all is well! :)