12.06.2010

Breakfast With Santa @ The Grand America

December 4, 2010

We love this Platt family tradition, a scrumptious breakfast buffet complete with omelette bar, hot chocolate, smoothies, pancakes, eggs, waffles, french toast, bacon, sausage, yogurt, cereal, you name it they had it!

It was so fun to shop for Isla's christmas outfit too! Little girls are just too cute to dress up!

Here's the Hodlmair crew + Aliya gathered around the iPhone watching a movie while they were waiting for Santa. Man I can only imagine if we had something like this when I was a kid!!

Here's the Gardner crew, minus Micah's sister Brittany. She had to eat and run :(

Platt Juniors with some full tummy's, including Isla!

No I'm not really that tall. Micah just squatted down to make me feel included ;) Isla's cute little red shoes, that stayed on for a total of this picture. Darn cute baby shoes never stay on!


Milk coma:

Grandpa Stuke & Grandma Pink got to hang out with us for a couple of weeks. They left today to go back down to Cedar City, we will miss seeing them every week!


Here's the grandkiddos and great grandma and grandpa stuke, and matt ;) The girls were a little hesitant about those people all dressed in red...

Grandpa Dave, Grandma Gaye & Isla

Here's Micah with the October 1st girls :) I love that Aliya and Isla share the same birthday, there best friends already!


Platt Juniors and Mr. and Mrs. Clause


Can't wait for Christmas!!

1 comment:

ren said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! Brunch with Santa is always a good time! You look so great Tawni!! Tell me your secrets! Baby I is precious. I can't wait to meet her! I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays :)