12.07.2010

More Isla!

We all knew it was going to happen, this blog should now be "Just Isla"...in fact I'll just change the blog name to that!

Here's some pictures that are just too cute:

Here's Kairie - Isla's cousin on my side. She a year and a month older than Isla. She wanted to sit in her carseat just like her cousin...but she just loves Isla so much she wants to touch her all the time....

"Kairie, NOOOOO!" poor baby Isla.

Here's Isla being so fun and smiley
The Uncle Battle, who's the favorite?!?

Uncle Travis:
Or...Uncle Ryan?!


Here is my Aunt Karla, who of course Isla was named after. Even after spitting up on Karla she was still smiling and playing with her. In fact this was the most playful I've seen her with anybody, besides me! It must be the name thing

Chunky cheeks!

Here's Isla at work with me. I love this sling, she will sleep all day in this.

Tummy time, good for about 5 minutes at a time.

So I had a "baby bin" for about 2 1/2 years, whenever I would find some cute clothes on clearance I would put them in the baby bin. The only problem is that you never know what season your baby will be born in! But she'll wear them all the same!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a doll! I love reading your Isla posts so keep 'em coming! :)

Before I had a baby I swore when I did have children that my blog wouldn't just be about my kids...yet here I am. I don't know if I've even done one post since Bailey was born that didn't involve her. :)

Wes and Dani said...

Haha I have a baby bin too. :) Wes always yells at me when I bring home baby clothes. But seriously--2 dollars here, 1 dollar there, what can it hurt? ;)

K S & R said...

I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!