2.22.2011

Can't Get Enough


I'm in love with being a mom today. I love how she searches for my voice in a room filled with other voices. I love how she scrunches her nose when she smiles. The chubby cheeks. The chubby everything. But most of all I love her good natured attitude.


Today was a great day. I woke up to a laughing Isla (She slept into 9:30 am!!) and when I looked down in the crib, I got one of those heart melting smiles, as if she was saying "Oh hey mamma! What's going on? I was just in here chilling and playing."


Snuggled with Isla anytime I wanted to. She snuggled right back.


More smiles. ALL DAY LONG.


So excuse me so I can go gobble her up for an amazing day!

1 comment:

abichristi said...

Isla is perfect and scrumptious! She is all smiles in every picture I see--although even in a frowny-face shot I know she'd capture us all with her cuteness!