2.20.2011

Our {love} day

We had a wonderful Valentine's day!

Micah came home with a bundle:

We got some pancake mix & a heart shape pancake shape from Micah's momma. It was so much fun to make some heart pancakes.

I also got a new diaper bag! It was getting tough whenever somebody asked if Isla was a girl or a boy - granted, it is hard at this age to tell - because I had pretty neutral baby stuff: stroller, diaper bag, toys...



But onto my most important loves in my life:

Mr. Micah David Richard Platt




He's just adapted to being a daddy. I'm sure that these two will have a BLAST together in the future ;)
And a Miss Isla Karla Platt:




She's about 80% smiles!

  • Micah and Michael planned for us to go to Benni Hanna's in downtown SLC. We STUFFED ourselves, and had some great conversation!
  • Micah's sister Brittany watched Isla for us that night - she's the sweetest!!
  • Michael is our "baby whisperer" since they live literally across the hallway, he will come and hold Isla whenever he sees her. She loves him.
  • Isla gives Halle the stink eye whenever she's near Michael, as if to tell Halle "Oh you just wait lady...I'll have him sooner or later!" ha ha.
  • But I'm sure that Isla will appreciate going out to girls shopping trips with us. So she'll come around to Halle!



It was a great LOVE day. Hope yours way too!

No comments: