6.22.2011

Daddy Day 2011

Dear Daddy,

I have so much fun with you. You save me from mommy when we've had enough of each other. You make fart noises to make me laugh - Even when mommy says it's bad manners. You will change my diapers with no complaints...well almost no complaints - those stinky ones get you! You will sing silly songs to me that make no sense, but it's fun because you usually put the word "toot" or "bum" in the songs. You will hang out with me anytime of day...or night. Thanks for keeping mommy sane.

But most of all you just love me.

Happy Dad's Day!

Isla




2 comments:

Brit said...

I love watching my lil' bro be such a fun, committed, involved dad! You are the best, Micah!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Micah! 1. Your little girl is adorable! and 2. I love your Max Hall shirt. You and my husband would get along greatly!
-Kimmi Dibb