7.26.2011

24 Years Old

So it's been a pretty busy Summer already!! I had my 24th birthday on July 11 - and was spoiled with lots of loves from my family!

Micah's present to me was the trip to Maryland to see one of my bestest friends get married. We met July 2003 when we were both exchange students to France for our Junior year.


She flew out here to Utah for my wedding in 2007:

She got married in a beautiful bed and breakfast in Havre de Grace Maryland on July 2. It was so fun to see her and the beautiful East Coast!

But the best present is my little girl Isla. She gave me extra kisses and snuggles on my birthday. But she made sure that she got some treats on my birthday.


Wow. 24 years old. That shouldn't seem older, but now that I'm a mom i feel older!

4 comments:

Jake and Lena B. said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun trip! And you are old. ;) better start having more kids my dear...the clock is ticking! lol.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good birthday! You three are adorable!!!

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

That's awesome you got to fly out to see your friend get married!! So precious!!

K S & R said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday!! Man... you're old! :) I love you!