7.19.2011

Calling all Barbie-ians

Micah and I love to visit estate/garage sales. Sometimes just to get out of the house. We had visited 4 garage sales before we hit the "jackpot" as I called it.

I know most of you will appreciate our $20 find:

Oh yes it's a whole Fisher-Price kitchen set. I'm sure most of you played with these when you were little. My grandma still has her set at her house.

Included in the $20 was a random Barbie box. But now that I have dived in to clean and sterilize everything, I've realized how many parts Barbie things have to them.

I've figured out most of the sets. But what the heck are these yellow things to?!?!

Pretty sure that us fellow "Barbie-ians" need a playdate to put all the pieces together. My memory isn't that great after all these years.

Isla is going to get tired of mommy joining in on her playdates in the future.


3 comments:

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Sweet Jackpot! Gotta love barbie sets:)

Jonathan and Chelsea said...

Nice!! If I remember right, they are lawn chairs. But I could be totally off!!

Anonymous said...

Ya I was going to say those look like some sweet lounge chairs! Boss is going to LOVE playing barbies with Isla. And you and I can join in I'm sure!