11.12.2009


So I am a week behind Micah in the strep throat and sickness, luckily I work for a great employer that is really great on sick days. I just feel so bad because this is the 3rd time this Fall that I've been sick! Each time I get better I think to myself "Hmmm, I better go get the Flu shot" But when I call they tell me that they had just run out. Next year I'll go in way early.
Since I was at home, I got to get some much needed R&R and when I wasn't sleeping, I got to watch some movies. One of these movies was "UP" seriously the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I even watched it again last night with Micah, who was laughing alot! The funny thing about Micah and I is that we laugh at different things....go figure.
So if you get a chance to watch UP, then you should!

2 comments:

Brit said...

sorry you were so sick! But glad you're feeling better!

K S & R said...

I'm sorry you guys are not having a healthy fall! nothing is worse. But UP is so great! We saw it in the theater forever ago, and I finally bought it yesterday!