11.03.2009

STREP....Yuck...

Poor Micah! He started to feel really sick on Sunday, so luckily we had our new Doctor appointment this morning, and the conclusion was he had Strep throat. Poor guy, he's been laying and sleeping around the house, trying to fight it off. But he's got the medicine!

But he still wants to take the pups out, and help clean up messes (so cute, I think so anyways...) But other than that, our check-ups went well and we're all good to go until (cross our fingers) next year!

Another update is my brother Travis got home from back East!! We were so excited to see him that we drove up to Logan on Sunday to see the guy. Travee and me are seriously two-of-a-kind, so it's been hard to not talk to him face-to-face for 6 1/2 months. He'll be home for the Holidays, and then off to work again :( But he's making the money, so I can't complain too much that he's away (Oh...wait...yes I can!)

We had our family pictures on Saturday morning! Jacque has been with Micah and I since our wedding, she's become such a great friend over the past two years. She's such a fun photographer that can joke around just like us. She's the reason why we have miniature schnauzer's. Her dog, Bobby, is a beautiful salt and pepper mini schnauzer. BUT...when we were over on Saturday, Stumpy being all-that-is-man decided that Bobby's smell was all over everything in HER house, so he "marked" his spot....ON LOGAN'S (Jacque's hubby) GOLF BAG!!!! GRRRR!!!! Luckily golf bags are waterproof, and we got the resolve carpet cleaner out right away to wipe it off. They said it was ok, actually laughing, but being a golf family, it broke my heart. Seriously, he's never marked in our house, but when we're around other dogs, he's just programmed to "mark". Lesson learned, we will not be bringing him over to houses that have other dogs.

Jacque says she should have them ready next week, so make sure to check out her blog HERE.

The countdown has started! We are going to visit my mom in Arizona the day after Thanksgiving! We're all so excited to see her! We haven't seen her for awhile now, and I'll admit that I miss my "Mommy".

That's about it, sorry for such a long post...and I don't think I have any new pictures...so here's an old one....
Rasberry Days in Bear Lake 2008, my hair is so short!!

1 comment:

Jake and Lena B. said...

Awww...you guys are so cute! Hope Micah starts feeling better soon. I can't wait till you FINALLY get prego....literally, I CAN'T WAIT TAWNI! :) Glad all is well with you and your cute family!

Lisa Brown