11.20.2009

•Twilight: New Moon•



















I enjoy the Twilight saga, read the books, saw the first one a week after it opened. I didn't think I would be waiting in line to get a seat at 10:30 p.m. for a 12:45 a.m. showing late Thursday/early Friday!

Jacque texted me randomly that she had found a couple of tickets, and if I was willing to go... hmmm, I debated with myself. I SHOULD be doing homework...ironing...cooking dinner for my hubby...but then again, I haven't had a "girl's night" in FOREVER!! So with a little of Micah encouraging, and me thinking "Ugh. That is so late...How will I make it past midnight?!" I went for it.

It was fun! Ok, ok, Jacque and me are a little bit older, have kind of been out of the High School loop for a little bit. But man oh man. All the giggling girls that were awe struck by Jacob's muscles (which you see a lot of in this movie) was too funny!! We were thinking to ourselves how that was exactly us a "couple" of years ago with all of our High School gals.

So with only a couple hours of sleep I'll be dragging through most of today. But it was totally worth it for some girl time! Thanks Jacque!!

No comments: