9.23.2009

2 Years and Still Going!











September 21, 2007...what an amazing day! Throughout monday I was thinking about the day, from when I woke up to get the hair and makeup, to the temple, the luncheon, and then the reception.
I can remember not knowing what I wanted my hair like, and it was so early in the morning, we just decided on putting it up! I believe it was 6:30 a.m. and I was so tired, excited, nervous, happy, and all the other emotions that come along with a wedding. Micah picked me up and we headed to the temple! We were so giddy, and we didn't talk alot that morning, just held hands and kept smiling at eachother. When we got there I remember him kissing me on the forehead, winking, and gave me a "see ya soon".
The day started flying by, from the amazing luncheon thrown by Micah's mom, then onto the amazing reception in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, we actually never got to eat at the reception, so we stopped @ Burger King afterwards all dressed up in our wedding clothes still!
Since that amazing day, we have done so much together, we still have so much fun teasing, laughing, sharing, together :)
So here's to my loving husband of two years! I still can't believe that he's mine ;)

6 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Happy anniversary, you two!!!

Brit said...

that was such a beautiful day! Congrats on a great two years; here's to many, many more!

Wes and Dani said...

Congrats on two years! :) You guys are a super-cute couple. :)

brooke said...

Congrats you guys!! All of your memories of the day were so fun to read :)

The Marcheschis said...

Happy anniversary! We miss you two can we please get together soon??? Hope all is well.

K S & R said...

Cute cute cute!! That was such a fun day! You're beautiful! Congratulations on two years! ;)