9.13.2009

Labor Day Fun

I am so glad to have most of my guys back (Travee is still back east for another 4 weeks...) but Ryan had a great idea of going camping at Tony Grove. We packed up and left, did you know that it's expensive up there?! $15 for overnight camping...ridiculous. Ha ha.

Ryan invested in some fishing gear...we found out that even when we're older we just get too impatient with fishing...I mean I think we fished for an 1 1/2 all together. But we had a lot of fun, especially when Ryan went to go cast his line, and then all of a sudden his worm went flying off right, and the line went about 2 feet.

After a restless night of sleeping, we actually all got up around 6:30 a.m. to go do some more fishing. Jensen's are not known for their morning attitude, so Micah was really impressed that me and Ryan got up that early to join him, and we were in a pretty good mood.
I guess that's the hardest thing for me and micah in our marriage, I am NOT a morning person, I love sleep. As my Aunt Trina put it: "8 hours is good...but 10 hours is great!" ha ha. But then there's Micah...he is one of the happiest people I have ever met in the morning, he's such a "go-getter", he accomplishes so many things in the mornings, that's definently one thing that I am so jealous of him for. But, believe me, if I don't get a good sleep I am a horrible bugger to be around! So thank you for my happy morning husband for putting up with me and my sleep.

No comments: