9.14.2009

Announcing the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Jensen!

We are so excited to announce that my dad is engaged!! Meet Lisa, she is so bubbly, funny, and caring! They haven't set a date yet, but they're thinking late Fall, early Winter.

Lisa has one son, named Sean who is 16 years old. So Ryan is a little unsure about not being the "baby boy" anymore, ha ha. Just kidding, we're just excited to add one more kid to the gang! I hope that we don't scare them away though... My dad was a little hesitant to have her meet Micah, he was thinking maybe after the wedding we'd bring Micah in!


Congrats Daddy-0 and Lisa (We're still trying to come up with a nickname)!!

2 comments:

Brit said...

Congrats to your dad and Lisa! That's great news! I loved reading the past few entries and getting some updates. Looks like a fun couple of weeks!

K S & R said...

Your dad's getting married! Yeah for him! That will be fun! Please tell Mr. Jensen hi for me! ;)