9.04.2009

YEAH! So we finally got moved in to our new place in Herriman! Thanks to my dad and Ryan, and soon-to-be brother Sean for driving down the trailer from Logan. Micah's roommate from the summer Bill Hornyak, and of course David and Gaye for scouting out the townhome making sure it was good enough!


Here's a few pics, Micah did an awesome job of hanging up the pictures! Thanks babe! The bottom right one is the puppy room/laundry room.

Here's the amazing kitchen, the owners spent a lot of time and effort to get it just right :) The dining room, the living room, and of course the new rug!!!!

We can't wait to get our new lives started here in Herriman, Micah is loving his new office, and I'm starting to look for a new job, and of course school!

4 comments:

Dana said...

I'm freaking obsessed with your house! I LOVE your kitchen! Actually, I love everything. Where did you guys move? Is it permanent? I'M SO JEALOUS!

Rebecca said...

K so you're bed holder thingy (I can't think of the name of it right now, probably due to preggo brain ;) is really nice! Where did you get it? I love it! And your new place is gorgeous!!

K S & R said...

This place really is amazing!! I love it! You're so lucky!

Brit said...

looks great! Can't wait to see it in person! I'm hoping the girls and I can make it over Thursday....we'll call first.