3.10.2010

as of lately

I had a root canal about a month ago. It wasn't a total success. This picture above shows the process of my tooth

{top left} two cysts have formed in the bottom, the two white spots
{top middle} after he went and picked some out
{bottom} after 2 hours in the dentists office, I'm good to go.

I feel like I'm a pharmacy though. I have multiple bottles beside my bed, a narcotic painkiller, tylenol, tylenol pm, penicillin, tums and pepto bismol to help with the tummy.

I have headaches constantly. I feel so so drowsy all the time. I just want to curl up and sleep it all away!!

Good thing Micah can put up with me and my whining :)

3 comments:

Jake and Lena B. said...

Oh Tawni, uggg...root canal sounds horrible! Hope your hubby takes good care of you!

Ellen Oates said...

poor thing... I think I might know how you feel!

Julianne Howes said...

Um, OUCH!! I think tooth pain is seriously the worst kind of pain. Hope the pain goes away soon!!