3.18.2010

Routine

You can say it. We're boring people right now! It's that routine type stuff that hasn't changed for the past couple of weeks. Nothing exciting, work, eat, sleep, repeat.

BUT some exciting news, I've pulled out my cheap-o flip flops from Old Navy and have been wearing them when I'm not in my work shoes. I have Reef leather sandals that cost an "arm and a leg" but they just don't do it for me. Old Navy 2 for $5 deal is where it's at. Spring is getting closer!!

And I know that you're dying to find out what Tika and Stumpy have been up to {they haven't been on the blog forever} they are current residents at the Platt Chateau garage. But they are just fun to watch because all the snow has melted and Tika loves rolling around in the warm grass. Stumpy...well he's just Stumpy, cute.

Micah is leaving me...for a week. He'll be traveling to Lansing, Michigan this Sunday to go for some training! He's really excited {and sad, to be leaving me...ok not really that sad} he'll get back on Friday night and i'll get to hear about all the exciting things he did.

What will I be doing while he's gone? Well I'm not really sure...I might find a craft to do while he's gone. And snuggle the pillow that he sleeps with at night. But I think I'm getting a little travel bug and need to go somewhere for a quick retreat!


3 comments:

brooke said...

i'm a huge fan of old navy flip-flops too. they're the best! gotta love flip-flop season!

The Runyans said...

hey! thanks for commenting on my blog! i, too, love flip flops. check out that link i provided the other day . . make it and love it or something like that. she shows some super cool ways to update your basic flip flops!

ren said...

Oh my...love flip flops!!! Isn't warm weather the best thing?! Tika and Stumpy are so super cute! I hope you do okay with Micah gone... I am such a baby, I hate it when Nick is away from me! If you think of a goof craft to keep you busy, let us know...I am in a 'routine rut' as well!