3.05.2010

a good read

After finally hearing about how this series is much better than Twilight, I got curious. So I've read both this and the second book "Catching Fire".

I don't know if it's "much better" than Twilight. I like both Twilight, and The Hunger Games, but the worst part is waiting until the end of August for the third, and final, book to come out! I really shouldn't have started until the beginning of August.

But it's a good read, entertaining, and a lot more thinking than Twilight.

3 comments:

ren said...

I absolutely love Twilight! My inner Tween coming out... I have been needing a new book to read so thank you for the recommendation! Have you heard anything new about Micah's new job opportunity? Are you guys going to be moving?

Jonathan and Chelsea said...

I have heard about these books too. I finally caved last week and ordered them all on Amazon.. Hopefully it was worth it!

Jake and Lena B. said...

Is this really a good book? I liked Twilight, but stopped liking it once people went all cRaZy over it :) You think this would be a good read for a book club?