5.09.2010

Momma's Day

  • *note: my mom hates having her picture taken. this is the only one that i could get without her hands over her face.
    *also it won't let me enter between paragraphs. so that's why it's bulleted.



  • to my momma on this mother's day of 2010!
  • she lives down in tuba city arizona and i miss her. her constant teasing. her cheerfulness. the way she's not afraid to befriend anyone. and i miss the little arguments that we would get into, but in the end we would hug and laugh about it. she raised 4 kiddos while my dad was away at work for most of our childhoods.
  • she was even our elementary mascot: a panda bear.
  • i love how she taught me to be myself. to not look down on anyone because of where they came from. to be generous. to be organized and clean. to laugh when things get rough. to find the good in all people.and teaching me to do simple household duties: ironing, cooking, cleaning....ok ok maybe not those ones as much...
  • i love her.
  • so happy momma's day to all the momma's out there! thanks for all you do.

2 comments:

AJ and Kandice said...

Your mom was the panda!?!?

K S & R said...

Your mom was a panda mascot?? Why did you never ever tell me this!?? haha I LOVE THE PICTURE IN MY HEAD! Give her a hug for me next time you see her.