5.28.2010

disappearing act

My belly button is looking pretty silly. Micah is constantly pointing at it and laughing.

Now I'm just waiting for the stretch marks that will soon come. Could I be that lucky not to get them?!

I can only wish upon a star at this point.



In other news I was being selfish. Looking at baby things has made my eye wander just a bit. I feel that our room needs a new color palette.

A new duvet cover from West Elm:


Some pretty glass lamps by our bed:

And some fun bright colorful pillows:


Ok ok. I'm wishing on that star again.

P.S. We're going to get started on the crib this week! Micah actually loved the crib in the post below. Go figure.

1 comment:

Dana said...

haha I laughed out loud when you said that Micah pointed and laughed at your disappearing belly button. You two are so silly. Can't wait to see the baby room, I know it's going to be adorable!