6.02.2010

one year

Time flies by so fast! Micah just made it through the year mark with his job! Woo hoo!

Just to recap how crazy it was - Micah was going to graduate in 2 weeks, and still no job offers! Then one day I came into the front room and he was bouncing up and down with his happy face on, giving me the thumbs up. Of course he still was talking on the phone, so he had his professional voice.

He then reported to Mesa, Arizona for a couple months for training. Leaving me behind to finish up summer school :( When the Draper office was finished being built we moved down here to Salt Lake.

I'm so proud of him and all his hard work that he does at his job. Insurance Agents all over the state love him and he makes sure the job gets done! Love you babe!

p.s. Our blog was looking too girly so I decided to change it up! Too much pink. And also a shout out to my sis-in-law Brittany: Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Jake and Lena B. said...

YAY FOR MICAH! How do you get your blog to look so cute?!?!

Brit said...

thanks for the shout out and for stopping by last night! So glad things are going well for you and Micah. We're so glad to have you around here in SLC!

ren said...

Best picture of Micah ever! haha love it!!! Congrats on one hitting the year mark! I love the new blog look! How do you change it? The header thing and your signature?! I have tried and failed horribly numerous times! What's your secret?! It looks so cute!!!