6.14.2010

oh wow

So we went to the mall for our FHE tonight. While we were at Zumiez looking at swimsuits the sales associate there was trying to be friendly...or something...Here's our conversation:

Zumiez Girl: "How far along are you?"

Me: "I'm not pregnant...just kidding, 6 months."

Zumiez Girl: "Oh awesome, you know how I could tell??"

Me thinking to myself: "My belly?"

Zumiez Girl: "It's your legs and feet, they're swollen."

Me: "Oh." Looking down at my NOT swollen legs/feet.

2 minutes later...she decides to talk to Micah about swimsuits

Micah was looking at his size, and not finding a lot there she chips in:

Zumiez Girl: "Well in my opinion you should really be in the size down."
She then procedded to tell him how great he would look in the blue suit.
Best of all she wouldn't leave us alone. Micah tried to escape, but I was left behind.
Even exiting the store she walked a few steps into the mall still trying to hastle us.

Nice, real nice Zumiez Sales Associate. Insult the wife, and flirt with the hubby.

And just because I know my blog buddies out there will support my NOT swollen legs/feet here's a picture to prove it.


OH my how swollen they are!

3 comments:

ren said...

You are so right! You are definitely not swollen- lucky little momma!!! Seriously tho...sales girls...yuck. They need to get a clue about life sometimes! Hahaha <3 U!
p.s. thanks for the font help! I love that website you gave. Yes, we are having job luck! Nick's transfer came up yesterday, so we should be moving in about 3-4 weeks! :-) We'll totally have to get together!!! and we put an offer in to build a house in Daybreak...we should hear back from them tomorrow, we're hoping it all works out! Thanks for asking cute girl!!!
Where are you guys living now? Draper? How do you like your new apartment? Have fun on your trip to Cali!!!

Jonathan and Chelsea said...

HA ha !! So NOT swollen! You should have turned to here, and said "Yes, we are excited.. How about you? How far along are you now?" That would have sent her a curve ball.

JeRiCa said...

Bitch! Haha just kidding but I love that you say that your not pregnant, you're so cool. That girl was just jealous that you are so beautiful and that you are married to a cool guy. And by the way your legs look amazing.