6.30.2010

San Diego!

We had the best time going to San Diego! We left Thursday right after work and decided it would be best to stay in Las Vegas at the Paris Hotel that night ;)

My brother, Ryan, got to come with us! That was such a good idea because as the night went on in Las Vegas I got really tired and Ryan and Micah went and rode the New York New York rollercoaster and played arcade games, and walked up and down the strip. I was sleeping back at the hotel.



We arrived in San Diego at around 3 pm, went shopping, and headed straight to the wedding rehearsal at Balboa Park in San Diego.

After the wedding rehearsal we went back to my friend Rhonna's house in El Cajon. She was the best hostess making sure the prego had enough to eat, got hydrated, and all of us were comfortable.

Here's Malia- Rhonna and Brett's 2 yr old daughter. Look at those natural blonde curls! She was so well behaved, and decided that she liked Ryan the best. She was his little shadow the whole time ;)

The wedding was beautiful and the bridesmaid dress was great for the wedding, but at the reception later that night the zipper got stuck and wouldn't move up or down. Good thing that people had safety pins and fashion tape!

Here's the beautiful bride Kierstan! She has such style and the bridesmaid dresses turned out perfect, and the decorations that her mom and aunt were in charge of were gorgeous!

Here's Rhonna. She was the prior nanny to the family in San Diego that I nannied for and such a great friend. But I have to ask myself why I have such tall friends?! I'm a shrimp next to them!

Micah and I LOVE their parenting style and Rhonna is such an inspiration for working out and eating healthy after pregnancy. She has so many great tips on parenting and diet/exercise.

Here is Rhonna and Brett's "pool" in their backyard. Oh, and have you noticed my new pair of sunglasses Micah got me for my birthday?! I'm cool again and get to wear some new Oakley's.


Here's our "first" family picture:


And last but not least my 25 week belly picture!

3 comments:

K S & R said...

What a fun trip!! The beach... oh I'm so jealous. Kierstan's wedding looks like it was beautiful! I seriously love your bridesmaid dress! How cute are you??

Kristin and Dan said...

I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!! Seriously, I want one!! You are looking fabulous, by the way!!

Jake and Lena B. said...

Love the belly Tawn!! next time you head towards San Diego...drop by our place! Well...we are a few hours away...only like 4 though! ;)