7.08.2010

A Birthday, Golfing, and Eclipse

First off Happy "Twin" Birthday to my brother Travis (in the middle), actually these are all my brothers since they come like locusts and clean out food anywhere they go ;)

But yes, we're "twins" he turned 22 on July 7, and I turn 23 July 11. So I get teased by him for those couple of days that I can't boss him around because he's the same age as me.

We're 27 weeks along and still doing great. Little Isla is keeping up with the golfing and she's contributed to my driver swing, I have more momentum in the front and can hit farther now! I'm averaging 240-250 yards! Thanks Baby I

The only problem is I'm having a harder time teeing my ball up, and picking my ball up from the hole. Good thing I have plenty of gentleman around to do silly things like that for me!

On a side note: Belly's look weird! Some people think they are just beautiful things, but to me they are just strange looking things. Micah's sis and I were talking about how the movies portray them as being perfectly round and symmetrical. But depending where baby is it's different. Like mine, it's more towards the right.

I just love my hubby. He surprised me by taking me to the Eclipse premiere. Someone from his work did the theatre rent out thing and so we didn't have to wait in line and there was a lot of people Micah knew there. He must love me ;)

That's it for right now. Micah did the baby room this past weekend, but we're still waiting for the furniture to take the final picture of it, so you're just going to have to wait!

No comments: