7.20.2010

Busy Busy

I'm sooo tired! I feel like the energizer bunny! This past friday we left to Tuba City Arizona to pick up my mom, we we're in the car for 3 hours on Friday, 12 hours on Saturday, and 3 hours on Sunday. Which equals killer lower back pain with baby.

We've hit the 28/29th week with baby! She's an active baby, always kicking and moving. Acid reflux is still there which makes Tums my other love in life. My belly is now 38.5 inches around :) and my belly button is flush with my tummy (soooo silly looking)

Stretch marks have come. Not on my tummy, but little ones on my HIPS! I stormed out of the bathroom to show Micah. I was so mad! How dare they go on my hips! Now I know that my hips are widening.

My mom bought us some clothes and little shoes. I love little shoes. I know they don't wear them hardly at all when there tiny, but there so cute!!! Isla now has her first pair of mocassins from the reservation, little pink ones, that I will keep forever :)

More pictures to come. But I think I need to get some rest!!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I got a couple on my hips too :( Luckily they've already faded quite a bit though. I'm so excited for you guys! Baby girls are so much fun!