3.09.2011

Melons


Gold's gym attracts alot of interesting individuals - from people who really want to get back into shape, muscle builders, mommas, college kids, and women with some (uh-hem...) big melons.

I've never felt like I needed plastic surgery in my life. But for some reason when I go to work out at GG I feel like I need to start saving up for some...melons! Not really - I don't think that it's for me (I'm scared to death of the recovery and side effects) and I'm comfortable with my body image, but let's face it- when you're standing next to Miss. Double E you feel like a 5th grader heading into puberty. Not to mention that I catch myself just staring gawking at them. But is it really bad manners when they're wearing Victoria Secret shirts that are meant for the bedroom?

Have you ever felt this way?! just something that was on my mind heading home from the gym.

3 comments:

ren said...

Hahaha!!! I have totally felt this way! So funny!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are Hilarious! I would have a hard time keeping my eyes to myself too!

megan and darin said...

i think big boobs are kinda gross. i'd much rather have small boobs than big boobs.