3.28.2011

Long Lost Photos

I've been wanting to post these photos...but you know how it goes, I got busy then I just forgot...So better late than never! This is the day I went into the hospital, my last prego pic. Seems so long ago... Ugh. For most of the labor pics I was smiling - the ones where you know the hubby has the camera out, so you stop and shoot him a quick smile - but the other majority of the time is spent trying to "relax" through the contractions pretty sure I was thinking "alright tawni you can do this. here we go. oh geesh i'm going to be having a baby. ok ok focus...1,2,3,4,5, ugghhhhh" Here's our Halloween photo. Isla was a very masculine football. Basically it was cheap and it was a very warm bunting. Here's my BFF from college highschool 8th grade -Shaughnessy and her baby boy Ryon. They met us up at the HYPER field while Micah was playing an alumni Lacrosse game. Ryon gave her some lovin' Her cousin Kairie and Grandma Maisie giving Isla some kisses. Too cute ;) Micah's family got together for Mother's Day (now I can be in the mommy pic!!) Here's all the girls - minus Micah's other sister Brittany - I just love my in-laws. Hopefully I can start organizing and backing up our other pictures. Since Isla was born I feel overwhelmed with how many pictures there are! How do you guys keep your photographs organized??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just called my sister in law abou the photo overload situation once you have kids. And she makes books on blurb for each year. So that is my new challenge. I've got 6 years to catch up on!!! TOOO many photos just sitting around!