4.01.2011

6 Months


  • She's 6 months already! She started sitting up all by herself this past week in a half, waking up halfway through the night (always playing and talking) drooling, chewing, and everything that comes along with teething.


  • She loves her jumperoo, exersaucer, unfolding all my laundry, smiling when the camera is out, screaming at me when she gets upset, and chewing on my hair when I hold her.


  • We couldn't of asked for anything more.


  • I dug out a picture of Micah and I when we were little ones - Granted we'll all agree she is a spitting image of Micah - but when i tell someone she does look a little like me when I was a baby they aren't too sure. So here is some proof!

  • Micah David Richard Platt: Tawni Afton Jensen The eye shape and cheeks matches ;)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness, she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Happy 1/2 birthday, Isla!

Anonymous said...

Your right! She does look more like you as a baby. Maybe as she gets older she'll look more like you. Happy 6 Month Birthday Isla!!!

abichristi said...

6 months! Time flies! I love seeing her personality coming through in the photos. And no eyes as feminine and darling as those could come from anyone but you!

Ellen Oates said...

Who ever she looks like, she is so adorable! I love the chunky cheeks and the big smile. 6 months already! I haven't seen the little lady since she was 6 weeks I think. Sad.

K S & R said...

Wow. She does look a lot more like you than I thought! So cute!! She's such a big girl. And i love her summer clothes! :) ps I love all the long lost photos post too! Happy Conference Weekend! ;)