4.18.2011

A Day for Guy Stuff

So I thought I'd post some of the pictures and Carnage that was had. My dad and I met up with the Wasatch Cruiser Club out at Miller Motorsports Parkway. All the way in Tooele. I was completely unaware of all that they have out at the park. It was Awesome.


Me with the Coyote



Pops getting Ready
Photobucket

Gang Gets Going
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This got a little tricky
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There was a casualty though. Troy's Lexus had some really good runs, but then there was a pop and grinding. This is what had happened
Photobucket
Ever seen the inside of a Birf that is not happy
Photobucket
Good thing there was an overabundance of knowledge on hand. My dad and I were no help so we sat on our ammo can seats and ate lunch.
Photobucket
Thanks to everyone for setting this up and coming we had a blast. Dave's Cruiser makes me Jealous. The Tacos flew. Jason I hope to get me a 4runner like yours. Scott's clean 40 is inspiring. I know I can get my looking like that soon. Good luck with the new motor. Next week I'll start installing my stereo with the Drain Plug speaker boxes. Scott showed me how his rig was set up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These look great, they are pretty much waterproof, and I'll get tunes, my Ipod will play with it, and the stereo and setup are under $100 for everything.

It was great to meet the club members finally! I appreciate the smiles, teaching, advise, and good times.

That night I also met up with a ton of Rugby buds and went to Wendover for Mike Ferrell's Bachelor Party!!!!!! Rarely do I pass through Tooele twice in one day, but I did.
It was awesome, some won (Dave) some lost (Me) but all had a great time saying congrats to an amazing guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brooke is lucky to have him, and He's lucky to have her!!!
Photobucket
Well Like I said to my money Saturday night. Goodbye!!!!

No comments: