4.07.2011

Family Pictures 2011

We finally went to go and get some family photos done! We decided to try out FotoFly located in Draper. Isla was cracking us up - we got one photo of her semi-smiling. She wasn't crying, she wasn't fussy, she was just wondering what was going on, and who was the man making all the funny noises with the big black thing in front of his face doing...



See what I mean? We pretty much could have just photoshopped her face and put it in all the photos ;) But now onto the family photos and I need your help deciding which is the favorite:


#1

#2
#3
#4
#5

6 comments:

abichristi said...

#4 and #5 are my fav. I love the black and white, but I also really enjoy the pop of colors in #4. Honestly they are all wonderful and full of beautiful people!

Megan said...

So cute! I love them all, but as for a top pick I'd go with #4. :)

Anonymous said...

I like #2 and #3. Which one do you really like?! They are fabulous! You guys are so beautiful and handsome! I can't wait to get ours done!

megan and darin said...

isla's shirt is very cute. i like how you guys don't look all matchey-matchey, but your still coordinated ya know? i can never seem to make that work out in family pictures.

and i like #3 by the way.

brooke said...

those are all so darling! #4 and #5 would have to be my favs :)

Wes and Dani said...

#2 and #3 are my favs but they are all cute. :)