4.21.2011

Jowls?

Catching up with blog posts! It's been a crazy few weeks (as always) we've had something to do every night. A few highlights have been when my niece Megan came to babysit for us while we went to The Roof with Micah's parents - which on a side note, they just left for a THREE WEEK vacation to Europe. I miss them already.


We went to a fun indoor swim park - Isla is still in swim lessons and is loving them. She was so funny today - she was making this weird growling noise the whole time, even when I dunked her under the water she would come out making the sound. Weirdo.

She loves waterslides too. Go figure.

We're loving dress up time. I almost feel bad when she spits up, or spills on an outfit....ok maybe not. She loves her sunglasses too - she keeps them on for a whole 10 minutes...before she figures that they are impeding her vision and rips them off.

We went to dinner with our neighbors/cousins last night. After we had about 2 people comment on her chunky chunky cheeks within 5 minutes Hali turned to us and said "They're like jowls. A cute little bulldog." We were laughing so hard. Because it's so true. She'll grow into them **crossing my fingers ;)**And because this has turned into a Isla Blog here's a pic of my babers and I. He's been spoiling me with taking Daddy Daugher dates and leaving mommy to zone out. Don't you just love when they do this?!? I never take sitting on the couch and staring at the tv for 30+ minutes uninterrupted. Now that I think about it, I can't even remember what I watched- my brain literally turned off.



We're headed up to Logan this weekend for Easter, hope everyone has a great holiday and drives safely!!

1 comment:

K S & R said...

So many cute pictures of Isla!!!! What a doll. Miss you! Happy Easter!